Sunday 16 March 2014

Main stars- 2 course meal

1st course

For my two course meal I made pancakes.

 
first I made the mixture and mixed it in.
then I poured the pancakes onto the fry pan and flipped them.

 then I put the toppings on them.


then I ate them. YUM!!!
 
 
 
 

2nd course

for my 2 course I made muffins.
first I put the paper muffin cases in the muffin tray.

I measured out all the ingredients and put them in the bowl. 

then I mixed them all together.


then I added the berries!

then I spooned them carefully into the muffin cases. 

then I put them in the oven to cook.

15 minutes later I took them out!


then we ate them for afternoon tea!
 

3 comments:

  1. The muffins were delicious Mitchell. I was impressed at how well you read the recipe and followed all the instructions independently. Do you like cooking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend and I tried Mitchell's pancakes they were good. The muffins were nice as well. From Mitchell's sister.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.