Thursday 27 September 2018

English creative writing

today in English i was working on my 1st person and 3rd person writing here is some of my work.
1st person
Im sitting at the top of the run staring at the take off to the jump going through my head all the things that could go wrong. Im so scared my hands are shaking, its too late to turn back now i have to do it. The smell of fresh air and energy drinks fills my lungs. I get on my bike and go through my head what i have to do. I start to pedal, faster and faster, I hit the take off and pull up. Im in the air for what feels like forever but before i know it im getting ready to land. I hit the ground, I burst with happiness knowing that i have finally accomplished my goal.

3rd person

He sits at the top of the run in starting at the take off to the jump. He's so scared and nervous that his hands are shaking. The smell of all the energy drinks fills the air, he gets on his bike and starts pedalling. He charges towards the jump and leaps into the air, time slows as he floats through the air towards the landing. He has done it, he landed it successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.