Wednesday 27 August 2014

marshmallows bare bones

WALT: create a bare bones plan

  1. boy at campfire cooking marshmallows 
  2. something creeps up behind him
  3. boy doesn't notice 
  4. boy burns his marsh mallow and chucks it in the bush
  5. burnt marshmallow hits monster  
  6. monster runs away
  7. boy has more marshmallows 
  8. monster steels marshmallows from boy
  9. monster keeps marshmallow too long in fire
  10. monster drops burning marshmallow
  11. marshmallow burns down forest

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mitch
    I like your theme I think the full story would be cool. Why did you have a monster? I like the pic. I wonder if the monster will die.
    From Josh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. howdy josh
      the monster will definitely die! and I had a monster because I wanted to keep it a surprise until you scroll down and see the pic

      Delete
  2. I like the pic too. Great imaginative writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I chose the pic because he looks like a hungry monster

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.